A true athlete turned entrepreneur. Our guest today is Mike Hollis, former professional football player for the Jacksonville Jaguars. In this episode we discuss the life of an NFL Kicker and the transition from pro sports to entrepreneurship.
You remember Mike as the kicker that took down Eric’s Buffalo Bills in the 1996 Playoffs! Mike played in the NFL for 9 years with the Jags, Bills, and New York Giants.
Mike lives in Jacksonville, FL where he runs ProForm Kicking Academy and is a Managing Partner in a software development company in the meal prep industry.
He has a lot to say about youth sports, how to handle high stakes pressure, and of course entrepreneurship!
Mike’s success on and off the field have us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Jaguars vs. Bills 1996
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tom Coughlin, General Manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Buffalo Bills
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Professional Football Player Turned Entrepreneur with Mike Hollis” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!