Saviors & Sports… a mashup of sorts! A special edition of The Sports Backdrop brings you the ridiculous yet super-insightful sports segments from the latest Saviors of the Metaverse podcast. This is all for your amusement and enlightenment.
Get ready to laugh, facepalm, and maybe even learn a thing or two as the Saviors’ co-hosts rage about the following topics:
When your team loses! Nothing fun about that, right? Or maybe that’s the point… how else can a Cleveland Browns or Buffalo Bills fan handle the end of a season?
The Carolina Panthers. From bad draft picks to firing coaches ten games into their contract. The Panthers seem to be a franchise without an identity matched with an owner the fans despise. Is the owner not up to the task or, maybe, just maybe is he doing everything he can to win and not giving a darn what anyone else says, least of all the fans and the local media?! Oh, the suspense!
Let’s work together:
- Download our latest ebook: The Path to Better Content
- content production
- leverage your future
- sports media brand & production co
- start your own podcast or join a network
- Saviors of the Metaverse shorts: TikTok | YouTube
- Jared Nichols: LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: LinkedIn | Twitter
- KazSource: TikTok | YouTube
- SportsE: Instagram | Twitter
Related episodes to “When Your Team Loses”
- Saviors & Sports | NFL Sunday Ticket and Rooting for Losers
- The Sports Metaverse, Virtual Coca-Cola, And More ChatGPT Please
- The Future of Sports Betting with Frontrunner’s Neil Zhang | A $231 Billion Industry!
Three current projects:
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- It’s all about mental health in sports: Athlete Mindset podcast