Staying in love with the game of soccer.
It takes one who has been in the game a long time to realize one of the best ways to have success is to love the game—to have a passion for the sport. Especially soccer.
In this AthMindset episode, Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW, shares space with Juliano Pereira (Nano), a soccer and performance coach with a Masters in Sports Psychology.
Nano discusses his path from multi-sport athlete to Division 3 soccer player at Vassar College to Professional Soccer Player to Sports Psychology. Nano is the head of coaching and performance at Tiro Sports. The focus there is assisting student-athletes through the college recruitment process. As well as organizing and executing ID camps in Europe and South America.
Good leaders as Nano says provide the right structure to have fun. Nano is one of those leaders—he is reliable, consistent, and light-hearted.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. And it’s all about mental health in sports.
I’m Lisa Bonta Sumii and this is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur.
This podcast series is a space for conversations with athletes, coaches, practitioners, and stakeholders in sports. And it’s where those individuals share their perspectives, experiences, and thoughts on mental health in sports.
Eric Kasimov of SportsEpreneur is generously hosting the AthMindset Podcast Series on his platform as he deeply believes that these conversations are essential and deserve to be prioritized.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. SportsEpreneur — the content platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide!
If you are looking to start a podcast or create original content, you have to talk with the team at SportsEpreneur. I work with them and I vouch for them. It’s that simple. Go to SportsE.io to learn more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful web pages from this episode:
- KazCM Podcast Production
- AthMindset | Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW
- Tiro Sports
More content on Mental Health:
- SE46 | Creating Amazing Soccer Content with Mo Ali Heydarpour
- Keeping My Mind Right As a 13-Year-Old Soccer Goalie
- Lisa Bonta Sumii: LinkedIn, Twitter
- Juliano Pereira: LinkedIn, Instagram
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur titled, “AthMindset | D3 Soccer Player to Professional Athlete to Sports Psychologist with Juliano Pereira”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!