The Ohio State vs. Michigan game didn’t turn out how we would have wanted, but… times have changed. A loss in the game does not end a season. The Ohio State Buckeyes are in the playoff. While that’s a big deal, the Transfer Portal madness is taking the college football world by storm. There are over 1,000 college football players in the portal.
In this episode, we take on the transfer portal madness, the College Football Playoffs, NIL, and how the pressure is off for the Buckeyes — and it’s time for the Buckeyes to play like it!
- People challenging Ryan Day
- 0 Coverage in football
- Transfer Portal – there are over 1000 football players listed
- “The transfer portal only works if you work” -Nate
- Nothing changes unless you change
- There are lessons in everything, it just depends on the path you’re taking
- Georgia is good but beatable
- “Ohio State should recruit more players from Ohio” – Nate says with passion!
- CJ Stroud
Nate played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011.
Eric is the founder of KazSource, Inc, and the creator of this platform, SportsE+.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast, then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
Useful web pages from this episode:
More content related to Ohio State:
- Jimmie Bell: “I Got the Courage to Start Over”
- Tribalism in Sports x Player Mindset
- Accept Responsibility for the Position You Are In
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Buckeye Focused episode on SportsE+ titled, “Transfer Portal Madness | + CFB Playoffs, Ohio Recruits, NIL”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The digital media sports brand and production company learning all we can about mental health.