Delson Training: Inside the World of a Professional Basketball Skills Trainer
Sports& presents a conversation with professional basketball skills trainer, Delson Fleurmond, founder of Delson Training — a professional basketball skills training company. In this episode, Jesse Marsh and Delson Fleurmond talk about:
- Delson’s journey from Haiti to Elizabeth, New Jersey
- how he started playing basketball
- becoming a father while in college (which effectively ended his playing career)
- his journey back into the sport as an aspiring professional player
- developing his basketball skills training company, Delson Training
- developing the whole athlete
- the future he envisions for Delson Training
Jesse is a graduate journalism student at Northwestern University from Kingston, Jamaica. He is a former Division I swimmer and team captain at Villanova University. And the host of the podcast and platform, Sports&. An article on Why Sports&.
- Jesse Marsh: LinkedIn
- Sports& pages: SportsEpreneur| KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok| Instagram | Twitter
Related Content on SportsEpreneur:
- Your Sporting Career Is Over: What Now?
- 5 Misconceptions About College Athletic Scholarships
- The Three Feelings In Sports And Entrepreneurship With Dan McGovern, YesICan Basketball Founder
- Sports& is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
Sports& is a podcast hosted by Jesse Marsh. In this space, Jesse has conversations with athletes, coaches, sports administrators, and more to talk about all things sports and how they intersect with society.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.