UCF Softball Player, Mother, and Wife | Jasmine Williams
In this episode of From The Players, you will hear from UCF softball player Jasmine Williams. Jasmine shares her powerful story from her rise to fame as a social media influencer, becoming a Mom, finding a supportive partner, and now chasing her dreams on the field, not only for herself but for her son. Jasmine continues to be an inspiration to so many women.
About Jasmine Williams:
- Hometown Mission Viejo, CA
- Played two seasons and graduated from Oregon University
- Transferred to the University of Central Florida where she is currently the shortstop — and hitting as people call it “Mom Bombs”.
- Mother to Baby Zee and Wife to Zee Sr.
- Had Baby Zee after her Sophomore season and with the support of her husband made a comeback to the game.
- One of the first TikTok stars to be born! Jasmine started the TikTok trend “never not dancing” after her games — as a result and through social media, Jasmine quickly became one of the faces of college softball
- University of Central Florida (UCF) player page
- Social Media Handles: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Washington Softball Brooke Nelson On Empowering The Next Generation of Players
- Savanah Whatley Opens Up About Mental Health in Life and Softball
- Empowering Women and Northwestern Softball with Sydney Supple
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.