Jayda Coleman | Two Time National Champion and Oklahoma Sooners All-American
In this episode of From The Players, you will hear from the National Champion herself, Jayda Coleman. The softball world has fallen in love with Jayda for her fire, energy, and passion on the field. More importantly, this episode will get into who Jayda Coleman is as a person and her testimony on finding faith. We also discuss using her platform to raise awareness of things that are important to her and her future aspirations beyond softball.
About Jayda Coleman
- Hometown: The Colony, Texas
- 2x National Champion as starting outfielder and lefty power hitter
- 2x NFCA First Team All-American
- Consensus No. 1 prospect in the class of 2020 and the 2019-2020 Gatorade National Softball Player of the Year
- Daughter of Deana and Cedric Coleman
- Both her parents competed collegiately. Deana at Texas Woman’s University and Cedric at North Central Texas College | both Deana and Cedric Coleman are coaches
- University of Oklahoma player page
- Social Media handles: Instagram | Twitter | TikTok
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- UCF Softball Player, Mother, and Wife | Jasmine Williams
- A Softball Star with the Lady Volunteers | Kiki Milloy
- Washington Softball Brooke Nelson On Empowering The Next Generation of Players
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.