Saviors & Sports… a mashup of sorts! A special edition of The Sports Backdrop brings you the ridiculous yet super-insightful sports segments from the latest Saviors of the Metaverse podcast. This is all for your amusement and enlightenment.
Get ready to laugh, facepalm, and maybe even learn a thing or two as the Saviors’ co-hosts rage about the following topics:
The NFL (aka NFL International) has been playing games in England and Germany, and they are simply crushing it.
Jared’s favorite quarterback may have a new home, but Jared will still visit him often.
Trey Lance vs. Justin Fields
It turns out the Trey Lance pick didn’t work out. Who knew? That’s facetious.
Is this the Cleveland Browns’ year?
I mean isn’t every year the Cleveland Browns’ year? That’s what “they” say.
The city of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is no longer the punchline. And the Saviors are big fans…of the city, not the Steelers.
No city has it worse than Charlotte — when it comes to traffic
Traffic in Charlotte is terrible with a lot of f’s!
Join us on this rollercoaster ride of absurdity and brilliance, as we bring you the very best (and worst) of the Saviors of the Metaverse sports discussions. This one just happens to be about the NFL, mostly!
To listen to the full audio of this Saviors of the Metaverse: “The Shirtless Man’s Guide to Reality”
Let’s work together:
- content production
- leverage your future
- sports media brand & production co
- start your own podcast or join a network
- Saviors of the Metaverse shorts: TikTok | YouTube
- Jared Nichols: LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: LinkedIn | Twitter
- KazSource: TikTok | YouTube
- SportsE: Instagram | Twitter
Related episodes to Saviors & Sports | NFL International, QB Talk, Cleveland, and the city of Pittsburgh
- Saviors & Sports | NFL Sunday Ticket and Rooting for Losers
- The Sports Metaverse, Virtual Coca-Cola, And More ChatGPT Please
- The Future of Sports Betting with Frontrunner’s Neil Zhang | A $231 Billion Industry!
Two current projects:
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- It’s all about mental health in sports: Athlete Mindset podcast