In this episode of From The Players, Grace Turk shares Oklahoma Softball three-peat stories from winning her third national title with the Oklahoma Sooners, getting married to NFL punter Michael Turk, and starting her new position at Fellowship of Christian Athletes. An episode that takes an inside look at Grace’s softball career with the Oklahoma Sooners and a faith journey with her team.
About Grace Turk
- Oklahoma Sooners | 3x National Champions
- 2022 USA Softball Women’s National Team Member
- 2022 NFCA First Team All-American
- 2022 Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year
- Daughter of John and Erin Lyons
- Brother, John played hockey at the Air Force Academy
- Married to former Oklahoma Sooners and now Miami Dolphins punter Michael Turk
- Oklahoma player page | Grace Lyons
- Grace Turk, social media: Instagram | Twitter
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Jayda Coleman | Three-Time National Champion and Oklahoma Sooner
- NiJaree Canady | Stanford Phenom Reflects on Her Breakthrough Year and Team USA
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.