Applying the Patrick Mahomes method as a rookie in business. In this episode, we discuss the Patrick Mahomes method and taking the leap.
Learning from those around you, applying those methods, and taking the leap has proven to be a successful model for one’s career.
As a rookie in business, John Priore, a content marketer at KazSource chose this method.
We see the Patrick Mahomes method as an extreme example of this playing out. John followed it and it allowed him to ready himself to take the field. John talks about his experience in following this method.
While there is no guaranteed path for success, the takeaway is if you can put yourself in a position to learn from the leaders around you, then apply it, and then take the leap, you give yourself an incredible opportunity.
With our love of business, sports, and stories, we are excited to feature this story on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The Story About My Summer Internship by John Priore
- Patrick Mahomes
- Alex Smith
- Dwayne Haskins
- Perspectives from a Construction Industry Leader with Brian King
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Patrick Mahomes Method with John Priore and Eric Kasimov” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of Arrowhead Stadium was provided by Conman33 under the Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 Unreported License.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.