Dealing with pressure is something every athlete must be able to do. Today we speak with Derek Bylsma, Executive Director of Millennium Counseling Center in Chicago, Illinois. In this episode, we discuss dealing with pressure as an athlete.
Derek specializes in recovery-related work, mental health disorders, and issues unique to athletic performance. He is enthusiastic about leading the sports division at his group as it marries two of his life-long passions; helping others and athletics.
With Derek’s athletic background and knowledge around mental health in sports, we are excited to share Derek’s thoughts with you.
Derek’s success in the counseling world and his involvement in the mental side of athletics have us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Derek Bylsma: LinkedIn
- Millennium Counseling Center: Website, Instagram, Facebook
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Dealing Pressure as an Athlete with Derek Bylsma” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!