Sports are getting fat and lazy. Today we speak with John Balkam of Third Win Group to discuss shifting mindset, sports advertising, and diving head-first into creating content.
We are excited to chat with John Balkam on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
The State of Advertising in the Sports World with John Balkam Headlines
If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It
The State of Sports Advertising
The Good in the Sports World
Brands Getting Behind Athletes and Their Causes
How Brands Can Think Differently About ROI
Finding Your Purpose
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- John’s Book, 3-Win Sponsorship: The Next Generation of Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Neil Duffy
- JJ Watt Hurricane Harvey Relief
- United States Women’s National Soccer Team
- Megan Rapinoe
- Brandon Carr
- Cam Newton Foundation
- RODS Racing
- Daily Stoic
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Sports Advertising Insights with John Balkam”.
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode exists because of KazSource. KazSource exists to help entrepreneurs create opportunities for their business through… content | marketing | insurance.
- We hope you will SUBSCRIBE to the podcast.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!