Sports are getting fat and lazy. Today we speak with John Balkam of Third Win Group to discuss shifting mindset, sports advertising, and diving head-first into creating content.
We are excited to chat with John Balkam on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
The State of Advertising in the Sports World with John Balkam Headlines
If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It
The State of Sports Advertising
The Good in the Sports World
Brands Getting Behind Athletes and Their Causes
How Brands Can Think Differently About ROI
Finding Your Purpose
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- John’s Book, 3-Win Sponsorship: The Next Generation of Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Neil Duffy
- JJ Watt Hurricane Harvey Relief
- United States Women’s National Soccer Team
- Megan Rapinoe
- Brandon Carr
- Cam Newton Foundation
- RODS Racing
- Daily Stoic
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to thisSportsE+ titled, “SE37 | Sports Advertising Insights with John Balkam”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The platform where SportsE+ = sports + entrepreneurship + podcasting + web3 + mental health = X!