Creating analogies between sports and business. In this episode, our SportsEpreneur Founder, Eric Kasimov explains the SportsEpreneur story and why this content platform exists. This content platform has developed in incredible ways throughout the years and has lead to amazing opportunities. We hope you can learn from Eric’s story of why he built this platform, SportsEpreneur.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to learn more about creating your own content that matters? We encourage you to check out our Content Matterz platform. On this platform, we discuss quick-hitting topics in and around the world of content marketing. We hope you can learn from us and our stories.
Why SportsEpreneur Exists with Eric Kasimov Headlines
Eric’s Desire to Create a Content Platform Around Sports
Why Sports and Business Relate
Applying Sports Analogies to Business
Changing the Perspective of Business Professionals
The Importance of Giving Content
What SportsEpreneur Has Lead To
Doing Fun Work
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- 3 Step Process to Changing Perception — As Demonstrated by the Ohio State Buckeyes
- Entrepreneur Perspectives Episode 43: The Gametime Guru Podcast featuring Eric Kasimov
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Why SportsEpreneur Exists with Founder, Eric Kasimov”.
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode exists because of KazSource. KazSource exists to help entrepreneurs create opportunities for their business through… content | marketing | insurance.
- We hope you will SUBSCRIBE to the podcast.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!