FanWord founder, Chris Aumueller, joins the podcast to talk about athlete branding. Chris excelled in tennis at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and he now helps other athletes tell their stories and create their own brands. Chris’s goals surpass athletics and help to foster personal development in the lives of many athletes. This company’s goal is not only to help achieve an athlete’s financial goals but to also empower them to advocate for themselves.
Chris persistently refers to the topic of education and its importance in the NIL world. Through this conversation, light is shed on this topic. The goal of FanWord is to add value to athletes’ lives through partnership. Chris believes that building a brand is more valuable to a company than athletics. He also believes that every athlete has not just one story, but “1,000 stories”. Helping athletes communicate those stories in an authentic manner is Chris’s passion.
Chris has always had an entrepreneurial mind and that has served him well in his pursuit of success. He has created a program that works for the athlete. This program is accessible to any athlete, not just the star player. Chris says he “wanted to build something inclusive”. He aims to position his athletes for greatness. The human experience goes beyond the court or field, and that is what keeps audiences tuned in.
- Education around the NIL world
- Athlete Empowerment
- Authentic Storytelling
- Formulating a Brand
- Personal Development
- Mental Health in the NIL world
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. And it’s all about mental health in sports.
I’m Lisa Bonta Sumii and this is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur.
This podcast series is a space for conversations with athletes, coaches, practitioners, and stakeholders in sports. And it’s where those individuals share their perspectives, experiences, and thoughts on mental health in sports.
Eric Kasimov of SportsEpreneur is generously hosting the AthMindset Podcast Series on his platform as he deeply believes that these conversations are essential and deserve to be prioritized.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. SportsEpreneur — the content platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide!
If you are looking to start a podcast or create original content, you have to talk with the team at SportsEpreneur. I work with them and I vouch for them. It’s that simple. Go to SportsE.io to learn more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Websites you should for sure check out:
- KazCM Podcast Production
- AthMindset | Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW
- FanWord: website
More content on Mental Health:
- SE51 | The Sports Philanthropy Network with Roy Kessel Featuring Eric Kasimov and His Path to Creating Sports Content
- SE66 | Name Image Likeness with UREPZ Founder, C. Brett Harrell
- SE46 | Creating Amazing Soccer Content with Mo Ali Heydarpour
- SportsMatterz | Steve Lavin on Brent Musburger: “Stay Interested Kid”
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur titled, “AthMindset | Athlete Branding and Storytelling with FanWord Founder, Chris Aumueller”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!