Do you bring a positive spark to your team? In this episode, we discuss bringing energy to a team—in sports and business.
Positive energy can bring everyone up around you. On all levels of teams, you see athletes join new teams and provide that spark. That kind of spark may be the push that team needed.
On the other end of it, having toxic individuals on your team can bring everyone down.
Can these toxic individuals handle losing? Can they fight through the tough times?
We discuss our experiences with both positive and negative people on our teams.
With the importance of energy in sports and business, we are excited to feature this story on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- New York Mets
- Will You Play Great Even When You Are Losing?
- Cam Newton
- Odell Beckham Jr.
- Cleveland Indians
- Philadelphia Eagles 2011 “Dream Team”
- Menace 2 Society Podcast by Zach Smith
- Chris Davis
- “You Should Have a Podcast”
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Bringing Energy to a Team with John Priore and Eric Kasimov” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of the Cleveland Indians celebrating a victory was taken by Keith Allison under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.