In this episode of From The Players, we have an inspiring conversation with Michaela Edenfield, a star of the Florida State softball team. Having recently led her team to the Championship Series of the Women’s College World Series, Michaela’s on-field performance is nothing short of stellar.
But there’s more to her than just softball. Known for her unique game-day makeup, she has caught the attention of fans nationwide. In our chat, she reveals the heartfelt story behind these intriguing make-up looks, a tale that will give you goosebumps! Listen in to learn about her journey of overcoming bullying, embracing self-confidence, and finding her true, authentic self!
- Hometown: Sneads, FL
- 2023 WCWS All-Tournament Team and participated in the National Championship Series for Florida State
- ACC Champion for regular season and tournament championship
- 2022 and 2023 All-ACC Second Team
- Family Legacy: Aunt played for Florida State softball
- Academic pursuits: Majoring in Business
- Florida State player page
- Michaela Edenfield, social media: Instagram | Twitter | TikTok
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Ashley Prange | Alabama Softball & Inspiring Others
- Three-Time National Champion and Oklahoma Sooner | Jayda Coleman
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.