Building fan and athlete relationships through real-time shopping. In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with GMDY Co-Founder, Danny Harris. GMDY empowers athletes and gives sports fans a better way to shop. Eric and Danny discuss an athlete’s influence, personal branding, and creating engaged sports fans.
The “I see it, I want it” mentality has captured many people. That’s where GMDY comes in.
We are very excited to welcome the innovative, Danny Harris on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Want to learn about developing your content and creating opportunities for your business? Let’s chat.
Creating an Engaged Fan Base | GMDY Co-Founder Danny Harris
The Landscape of Sports as We Know It
The Importance of Fan Engagement
How Athletes Brand Themselves Through Their Wardrobe
How Athletes Can Win Through Branding and Storytelling
What is GMDY?
The Influence of an Athlete
College Athletes Getting Paid for Likeness
The Importance of Authentic Data in Influencing
The Future of GMDY and the Potential of Real-Time Shopping
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- GMDY Website
Other important links:
- Russell Westbrook
- Nate Oliver | Ohio State Buckeyes and Life After Football | SportsEpreneur
- NCAA Ruling on Athlete’s Getting Paid for Likeness
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about branding and engaging with Danny Harris of GMDY.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation, marketing, and life.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!