Sharing your emotions and experiences with others will help you heal. In this episode of the RAV Podcast Series, Jake shares his experience in sharing his truth with his teamates. He also shares how speaking to others about what you are going through will help you in the long run. And how it’ll help you in the moment.
Jake encourages you to reach out to him if you have nobody to talk to or if you or someone you know is going through or has dealt with childhood trauma.
SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide! It’s for the deep-rooted and not so average. If you are in or around the world of sports and are interested in A) being featured as a guest, or B) looking to collaborate on content, or C) looking to up your content game, hit us up!
RAV = Raw, Authentic, and Vulnerable. This podcast series hosted by Jake Newton is centered around mental health and specifically, mental health in sports.
We had the pleasure of building a relationship with Jake Newton through the SportsEpreneur platform. It started on social media (Instagram and LinkedIn). It led to many messages, conversations, a podcast recording, more communication, and now this. We look forward to collaborating with him and sharing this content on our platform. We hope you enjoy the RAV Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur with Jake Newton. Raw, Authentic, and Vulnerable.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast series, RAV | Raw, Authentic, Vulnerable episode, “The Importance of Sharing Your Truth”
- Are you in or around the world of sports? We want to talk! Contact SportsEpreneur here.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!