Jaiden Fields | Georgia Softball’s Power Hitter and WWE NIL Next Athlete
In this episode of From The Players, you will hear about why Jaiden Fields picked her home state school, the University of Georgia in the eighth grade, how hitting can be all mental, her dreams in journalism and the WWE, and what life was like growing up alongside her brother, Justin Fields (Chicago Bears QB).
Jaiden Fields is a talented softball player from the University of Georgia, the sister of Chicago Bears QB, Justin Fields, and the sister of Jessica Fields, an elite high school basketball player. Jaiden’s passion for sports began at Harrison High School, where she started all four years on the varsity softball team and was named the 2018 Class 6A Player of the Year. Excelling in both softball and basketball, Jaiden has made a name for herself in the sports world, and she is now pursuing a major in journalism at UGA.
Athletic talent runs in the Fields family. Jaiden’s brother, Justin Fields, is a former Ohio State University quarterback who transferred from the University of Georgia in 2019. Justin is currently the Chicago Bears’ starting quarterback. Their father, Ivant Fields, was a linebacker for Eastern Kentucky University and later served as an Atlanta police officer for over two decades. Jaiden and Justin also have a younger sister, Jessica, who is a promising athlete in both softball and basketball.
Off the field, Jaiden has made strides in the world of entertainment by signing a Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) deal with WWE as part of their “Next in Line” program. This initiative aims to recruit and develop potential future superstars by partnering with college athletes from diverse athletic backgrounds. As Jaiden continues to grow as an athlete and a person, her future in both sports and entertainment holds immense potential.
- Hometown: Kennesaw, Ga.
- Redshirt Senior at the University of Georgia
- Outfielder/First Baseman with a ton of power in her bat as she recorded 50 hits in the 2022 season
- Majoring in Journalism and Sports Media
- Won the PGF National Championship in 2018 with the Georgia Impact
- Daughter of JoAnn and Ivant Fields, siblings: Justin Fields (QB of the Chicago Bears) and Jessica Fields (class of ’25 Basketball star)
- Brother played football at Georgia before transferring to Ohio State
- Father played football at Eastern Kentucky
- University of Georgia player plage
- Social Media handles: Instagram | Twitter | TikTok
- Justin Fields (Twitter) & Jessica Fields (Twitter)
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Two-Time National Champion and Oklahoma Sooner | Jayda Coleman
- From The Players with Sydney Supple: Episode 3 | Jasmine Williams, UCF Softball
- Washington Softball Brooke Nelson On Empowering The Next Generation of Players
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.