What is it like to be a hockey enforcer in all leagues including the NHL? And what’s the impact on the athlete’s mental health?
This SportsMatterz podcast episode features former hockey player Josh Gratton talking about what it was like to be a hockey enforcer and all that it meant towards playing time, making a team, mental health, fear, and more.
This SportsMatterz episode is from the podcast conversation featuring former hockey player himself, Jake Newton, interviewing Josh Gratton. Sometimes the role of hockey enforcer becomes glorified, but listening to Josh talk openly about this topic will give you a new perspective.
Welcome to SportsMatterz, a SportsEpreneur Podcast Series bringing you focused content on a significant thought or topic related to the world of sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health.
Useful web pages from this episode:
- KazCM Podcast Production
- Interview with Josh Gratton | RAV | Discussing the Struggles of Life After Hockey with Josh Gratton
- Josh Gratton Hockeydb page
- Josh Gratton Elite Hockey Prospects page
- Josh Gratton NHL page
More content on Mental Health:
- RAV | Changing the Narrative Around Mental Health with Eric Kussin
- Normalizing Mental Health in Sports with Lisa Bonta Sumii
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur titled, “SportsMatterz | Being a Hockey Enforcer with Josh Gratton”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!