This is IT! The Game! Ohio State vs. Michigan. As Nate says, “it’s our get-back opportunity.” So many will be dealing with high expectations. How individuals and teams handle those expectations is everything.
In this episode we discuss:
- THE game – Ohio State vs. Michigan. This game is everything.
- Desmond Howard disrespecting CJ Stroud
- The future of the College Football Playoffs
- Who takes the loss harder – the players or the fans?
- Having an aligned vision
- Larry Johnson video – “If you’re elite, grab somebody today, take ’em with you!”
- Leaders need accountability and need to take the blame
- Zach Wilson
- When something doesn’t go right – whether it’s business or in life, ask yourself first, “did you do everything you could before you start blaming others?”
- TreVeyon Henderson
- BF with Jimmie Bell
- Be your true self – don’t try to be someone else. Only you can be you.
- Antonio Pittman, Ohio State Running Back on RB footwork
- Bruno Pessoa episode on the importance of soccer in Brazil
- Long sleeves on offensive linemen as a sign that something’s off
- Nate talks about his last Michigan game and the aftermath
- How do players deal with wins and losses?
Nate played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011.
Eric is the founder of KazSource, Inc, and the creator of this platform, SportsE+.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast, then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
Useful web pages from this episode:
More content related to Ohio State and it goes beyond sports:
- Sports Bring People Together
- Accept Responsibility for the Position You Are In | by Jimmie Bell
- Tribalism in Sports x Player Mindset | Buckeye Focused 8
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Buckeye Focused episode on SportsE+ titled, “Dealing with High Expectations on and off the Field”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The digital media sports brand and production company learning all we can about mental health.