The Buffalonian Podcast, now presented by SportsE+. And on the KazSource Podcast Network!
We’re excited to feature a Buffalo sports podcast, because well, is there anything better than Buffalo sports 😬?!
And, it’s Buffalo Bills season!
Joe, Dominic, and Michael are the awesome hosts of The Buffalonian Podcast. And here they are with this first episode of season 2. To access the season one archive, simply go to your favorite podcast player. But for now, we must move forward. We’ve put No Goal and 13 seconds behind us (not really) and we bring you The Buffalonian Podcast!
Topics for Episode 1
Buffalo Bills Season is here | Stay up-to-date on Bills’ news
– Final 53-man roster
– First injury report and depth chart
– The Bills vs Rams preview
– Media is all-in on the Bills
– Tage Thompson contract
– The return of Goathead
– UPL Signed (Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen)
– Jeff Skinner’s first pitch
– Tampa Bay Lightning outlook for this upcoming year
– Defensive pairings for the season
Toronto Blue Jays
– In the last 20 away games, the Blue Jays have gone a solid 14-6 and are currently on a five-game winning streak
– The Jays are currently 75-59 which is good for third in the division (half game back of Tampa Bay for second place) and currently the last AL Wild card spot
– The Jays just started a crucial four-game road set in Baltimore where the Jays had a 2.5-game lead in the wild-card race
– The Jays made a statement in the doubleheader Monday by commanding 7-3 and 8-4 victories
– The Jays were led by Bo Bothettes amazing three-home run game in the second game of the doubleheader and were led in the first game by a great pitching performance by Kevin Gausman going 6.2 giving up 2 runs and striking out 6.
– The Jays finish the series in Baltimore Wednesday, then head to head to the woeful Texas Rangers for a weekend three-game road set and return Monday to start a huge five-game home series vs Tampa…so, let’s go Blue Jays!!
– I wish we could see great baseball from the Bisons as we do from the Jays
– The Bisons split their home series vs Leigh Valley, Lost 4-2 home set vs Columbus, and lost the road set to Worcester 4-2 to have an overall record of 7-11 in 18 games
– The Bisons now sit 66-62 and are 7 games back of Jacksonville and are back sporting a negative run differential
– The Bisons currently host Gwinnett in a six-game home set, Gwinnett sits at 61-67
– The Best moment for the Bisons in the last 18 games was yours truly being the best Buster of all time — no it was actually August 26th, 6-0 shutout win over Columbus
– The Bisons two hit the Clippers with 7 pitchers striking out 9 and the Offense was led by Otto Lopez and Rafael Lantigua
– Hopefully, the Bisons can get back on track and start winning some Games!!!
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
If you have something to offer to a Buffalo sports-related podcast and want to be featured in an upcoming episode of The Buffalonian Podcast: hit us up | Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or simply email us!
Useful web pages from this episode:
More content related to Buffalo sports:
- SE22 | Marques Sullivan | The Pride of Being a Buffalo Bill
- SE35 | Business Lessons Learned from Frank Reich
- Curated Feel-Good Sports Stories | Steph Curry, Robert Foster, Donovan Mitchell
- Enjoy the Journey
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this episode on SportsE+ titled, “THE BUFFALONIAN PODCAST 1 | It’s Buffalo Bills Season, Sabres Coming Soon, Blue Jays and Bisons Down the Stretch”.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The platform where sports + entrepreneurship + podcasting + web3 + mental health collide!