“Be in the space”. – Dr. Missy Price, Ph.D.
Missy is making an impact on the game of soccer as the USL’s Vice President of Women’s Soccer.
Missy Price will lead on-field initiatives for the USL’s youth-to-pro women’s pathway. She will also support USL Super League and W League Clubs in structuring their technical departments. (source: USL)
Lisa Bonta-Sumii, LCSW, CSW shares space with Dr. Missy Price, Ph.D. in this AthMindset episode — they discuss advancing women’s soccer, the USL, player development on and off the field, athlete mental health, working towards a healthy team culture, being a good listener, equality, pride, and more.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. And it’s all about mental health in sports.
From Lisa: I’m Lisa Bonta Sumii and this is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. This podcast series is a space for conversations with athletes, coaches, practitioners, and stakeholders in sports. And it’s where those individuals share their perspectives, experiences, and thoughts on mental health in sports.
Eric Kasimov of SportsEpreneur is generously hosting the AthMindset Podcast Series on his platform as he deeply believes that these conversations are essential and deserve to be prioritized.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. SportsEpreneur — the content platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide! If you are looking to start a podcast or create original content, you have to talk with the team at SportsEpreneur. I work with them and I vouch for them. It’s that simple. Go to SportsE.io to learn more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Website worth a look:
More content around women’s soccer:
- AthMindset | More Than An Athlete Stories with Dania Cabello
- AthMindset | Yale Women’s Soccer with Mia Grillo and Reina Bonta | + Student-Athletes & Mental Health
- AthMindset | Alexis Catt and the Untold Stories in Fútbol
- Dr. Missy Price: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Lisa Bonta Sumii: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter | LinkedIn
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur, “Advancing Women’s Soccer with Dr. Missy Price of the USL”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!