In this episode of From The Players, we feature two inspiring Ball State softball players using their NIL compensation to change lives. Emma Eubank and Hannah Dukeman are setting the bar for giving back to the community through their fundraising for the St. Jude Walk/Run. We learn more about their individual paths, and how different moments have motivated them to pursue this noble cause of using NIL to change lives.
Give to St. Jude Walk/Run:
- St. Jude Walk/Run is on September 30th in Indianapolis, IN. The link that takes you straight to their team page is https://walkrun.stjude.org/EH-curecancer. You can sign up to join their team, which means you can help them raise money and the walk/run portion is optional (in-person or virtually), as well as make a general donation!
- Their goal is $10,000! You can also purchase their merchandise and all proceeds go to St. Jude as well!
- The auction for Emma and Hannah’s cleats is extended to October 1st! The link for the auction is pliablemarketing.com/auction.
- Emma’s Store: https://www.bonfire.com/store/emmaeubankstore/
- Hannah’s Store: https://www.bonfire.com/store/hannahdukemanstore/
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Kindness Always Wins | The Virginia Tech Hokies Way of Doing Things
- Curated Feel-Good Sports Stories | Steph Curry, Robert Foster, Donovan Mitchell
- From The Players with Sydney Supple: Episode 3 | Jasmine Williams, UCF Softball
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.