Former Ohio State Buckeye Lacrosse Player, Justin Inacio joins Buckeye Focused to take on the growth and future of lacrosse, expectations in youth sports, training athletes, growing a brand as a student-athlete, the struggles of a collegiate athlete, and of course the football team that calls The Shoe home.
Justin Inacio was a 5-year starter, a 3-time all-American, and the holder of multiple records on the Ohio State men’s lacrosse team. Justin is currently playing professional lacrosse for the Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) and National Lacrosse League (NLL). He was also the founder of REPS, an app that connected lacrosse coaches with youth athletes for private and group lessons. REPS was acquired by Talent Share. Talent Share is a company founded by Marc Fleming with Justin now as a part-owner. Talent Share gives the opportunity to collegiate athletes to have a source of income while in college.
*note* | We apologize for the sound quality of this episode. While we would rather provide you with amazing sound quality, we didn’t want this episode not to hit the airwaves, as it is an important conversation on many topics related to youth sports, athlete mental health, and entrepreneurship. While the sound may not be ideal, the content we believe is useful.
Nate played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011. Nate is the co-host of Buckeye Focused and brings years of football experience, stories, and a passion for football.
Eric is the founder of KazSource, Inc, a dynamic company managing a portfolio of brands and projects in the areas of content, podcasting, production, sports, mental health, insurance, and ventures.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast, then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
Useful web pages from this episode:
More content related to Ohio State:
- Tattoogate + Transfer Portal, Coach Tressel ft. Solomon Thomas | Buckeye Focused 6
- BUCKEYE FOCUSED 5 | Special Teams War Daddy & DBs Going Low
- BUCKEYE FOCUSED 4 | Jimmie Bell: “I Got the Courage to Start Over”
- BUCKEYE FOCUSED 3 | Iowa Football Racial Bias Scandal | Toledo Rockets, Diauntae Morrow, Speaks Truths on Time at Iowa
- BUCKEYE FOCUSED 2 | Buckeyes Beat Irish! + The Silver Bullets and The Atmosphere with Buckeye, Nate Oliver
- BUCKEYE FOCUSED 1 | Notre Dame vs Ohio State Preview, Expectations of Jim Knowles’ Defense, and Twitter Warrior of the Week with Buckeye, Nate Oliver
- SE50 | Nate Oliver | Ohio State Buckeyes and Life After Football
- SE26 | James Cotton | A Buckeye Transitioning in Sports, Life, and Business
- SE19 | Chimdi Chekwa | Ohio State Buckeye For Real
- ClutchTimeout | Thad Matta | Championship Culture Stories
- Sports Media Wants Your Clicks—Especially YOU, Buckeye Fans
- Sports Bring People Together
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this episode on SportsE+ titled, “The Future of Lacrosse & Expectations for Youth Sports with Lacrosse Pro, Justin Inacio | Buckeye Focused 7”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The platform where sports + entrepreneurship + podcasting + web3 + mental health collide!