Getting deep with sports content creation. This is SportsMatterz, a SportsEpreneur Podcast Series. Bringing you real stories from the world of sports and entrepreneurship. Because as we say, sports matter. In this episode, John Priore welcomes SportsEpreneur writer, Kimberly Bates. We get into a unique way of storytelling and baseball adapting to the new age–as we talk about often, Major League Baseball has a lot to do to garner the attention of new generations.
As you’ll hear, Kimberly is coming to us live from a coffee shop in the Phoenix, Arizona area, which happens to be her happy place. So we wouldn’t want her anywhere else!
With a focus on content creation in the sports world, we are excited to bring you this first in the series of SportsMatterz.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
SportsMatterz | Sports Content Creation. Three Words We Love!
What is SportsMatterz?
Introducing Kimberly Bates, SportsEpreneur Writer
Storytelling in a Unique Way Through Sports Content Creation
The Art of Journalism
Getting Deeper with Athletes Off The Field
Trevor Bauer and Baseball Content Creation
Changing the Game of Baseball
What to Expect on SportsEpreneur Going Forward
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links and notes:
- The New Rookie by Kimberly Bates
- Ty Kelly on the SportsEpreneur Podcast
- Harvey Hargrove on the SportsEpreneur Podcast
- Trevor Bauer
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast series about content, creation, & sports called SportsMatterz.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!